POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Transparent variations on a cloth theme MPG1 : Re: Transparent variations on a cloth theme MPG1 Server Time
20 Jul 2024 05:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transparent variations on a cloth theme MPG1
From: Chaps
Date: 25 Jan 2002 07:21:39
Message: <3c514dd3@news.povray.org>
I do the same, but i need to change time step each time I change the
"accuracy" of the mesh, and I don't like tries and error algorithm :o(.

I've been driven to a site where there are some studies about cloth
stability with large step calculus, but I did not succeed to get something
out of this stuff yet.( http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/~baraff/papers/).

Chaps.